Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Product Review via @InfluensterVox Suave Men Body Wash #SuaveFamily

*I received the products in this post compliments of Influenster for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  I am so excited to introduce my newest Influenster VoxBox to y'all!  I recently received the Suave Family VoxBox and it's one for the whole family!  
In this box I received three Suave products!  One for me, mom, one for Dad and one for the kids!  


I received the Suave Men Body Wash to share with hubby and I just love the Active Sport scent that he got!  I don't know about y'all but there is nothing quite like a fresh smelling man straight from the shower, and this active sport scent in amazing!  Hubby and I love it!
My boys are a little jealous that they didn't get any so I will be seeking out some deals to snag them some as well.  And that's one of the great things about Suave products, you get quality but at a more affordable price.  I cannot get over how much some of these body washes cost, but you can always count on Suave to save the pocket book and make you feel and smell wonderful!
Thanks Influenster and Suave for making my man smell amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...